Christians 911 is a ministry devoted to serving our Lord Jesus Christ as a reciprocation of God’s love, mercy and grace for us. We endeavour to commit our spiritual gifts, efforts, time, and finances for the furtherance of God’s Kingdom here on earth.
Our ministry focuses on equipping and encouraging Christians who strive to seek the truth, which is the infallible Word of God. We pursue to inspire and to help you as a believer to walk with God daily and to strengthen up your faith through the power of the Holy Spirit. Our primary goal is to equip you to teach, preach, and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
The Bible is an inspired Word of God. Thus, we encourage you to study it thoroughly and thoroughly – inside out and all around. We offer for your reading Daily Devotionals, Weekly Insights, Bible Study and of course Prayer Request.
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears - 2 Timothy 4:2-3 KJV
If you have not yet accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, why not now!? Don’t wait until it is too late! Embrace God’s Grace, Mercy and Love now.
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: – Isaiah 55:6
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) - Ephesians 2:4-5 KJV
As faithful believers and committed followers of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we affirm the mission of Christians 911, with the power of The Holy Spirit to learn God’s Word, to teach all the nations, and to serve our Heavenly Father.
- The Bible. We believe the Bible to be the complete Word of God; that the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament in the original manuscripts, were written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and were entirely free from error. Further, we believe that the Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:19-21).
- The Trinity. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each Person is fully God, sharing the same nature and attributes (Genesis 1:26; Deut. 6:4; Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19).
- God the Father. We believe in God the Father, an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power, and love. We believe He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, hears and answers prayer, and saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ (John 16:23-27, Galatians 4:4-6, Ephesians 1:3, 17- 23).
- God the Son. We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s eternal Son. He is true God and true man, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Mary. We believe in His sinless life, in His death on the cross as our Substitute, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension into Heaven, in His intercession on behalf of His people, and in His personal return (Matthew 1:18,23; Luke 24:1-8; John 1:1,14; Acts 1:11; 2 Corinthians 5:19-21; Phil. 2:5-11; Hebrews 4:14-16; 7:24-25; 1 John 2:1; Revelation 19:11-20).
- God the Holy Spirit. We believe the Holy Spirit is a Person, and is fully God. He convicts of sin, convinces of righteousness and of judgment, turns the lost soul toward God, indwells every believer, and guides, empowers, and gifts believers for the work of ministry (Matthew 28:19; John 3:5, 16:7-15; Acts 1:8; 1 Corinthians 6:11,19, 12:4-13; Ephesians 3:16, 4:11-16).
- Satan. We believe that Satan exists as an evil personality, as the originator of sin, and as the arch-enemy of God and man (Ezekiel 28:11-15; Isaiah 14:12-20; Ephesians 6:10-12; 1 Peter 5:8).
- Man. We believe that man, both male and female, was divinely created in the image of God; that man sinned, becoming guilty before God; is a sinner by nature and choice, and thereby incurred physical and spiritual death (Genesis 1:26-27, 2:7- 3:19; Romans 3:23, 5:12-21, 6:23).
h. Salvation. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. It is based on the sovereign grace of God, and was purchased for us by Christ on the cross. We can be declared righteous only by faith in the all-sufficient sacrifice and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Those whom God has specially called to Himself shall be divinely preserved and finally perfected in the image of the Lord (John 1:12, 3:37, 5:24; Romans 8:31-39; Ephesians 1:11-14, 2:8-10; 1 Timothy 2:5, 1 Peter 1:3-5).
- Future Things. We believe in the personal, bodily and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ; in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust; in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed, and in the judgment and conscious eternal punishment of the wicked (John 5:29; 1 Corinthians 3:11-15, 15:51-58; 2 Corinthians 5:6-10; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 2 John 8; Revelation 19:20).
- The Local Church. We believe that the church is the spiritual body of which Christ is the Head. The true church is composed of all persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been transformed by the Holy Spirit. This body expresses itself in local assemblies whose members have been baptized upon credible confession of Jesus Christ, and have associated themselves for the purpose of worship, discipleship, evangelism, fellowship, and service. The ordinances of the local church are believer’s baptism by immersion, and the Lord’s Supper. The local church is an independent body that voluntarily associates with other churches for the purpose of furthering the Kingdom of God (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8, 2:41-47; Romans 6:1- 11; Ephesians 5:21; Colossians 1:15-18; Hebrews 10:24-25; 1 Corinthians 11:23-31).
- The Church and State. We believe that each local church is self-governing in function and must be free from interference by any ecclesiastical or political authority. We further believe that every human being is directly responsible to God in matters of faith and life, and that each should be free to worship God according to the dictates of their conscience (Matthew 22:21; Romans 13:1; 1 Timothy 2:1-6).
- Christian Conduct. We believe that the supreme task of every believer is to glorify God in his or her life. The believer should live blamelessly before the world, be a faithful steward of their possessions, and seek to realize for himself or herself the full stature of maturity in Christ (1 Corinthians 10:31; Colossians 1:28; 1 Timothy 6:6- 9; 1 Peter 1:14-15).
- Creation. We believe that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. By God’s command the universe came into existence. All of God’s creation was pronounced by God to be good and was created to glorify God. God is the giver of all life. God upholds and sustains His creation (Genesis 1:1; Exodus 20:11; Nehemiah 9:6; Colossians 1:16; Hebrews 11:3).
- Marriage. We believe that marriage is between one man and one woman. Man and woman were created by God to compliment one another emotionally, physically, and spiritually for the purpose of relationship and to have the blessing of children (Genesis 2:18-24; Mark 10:5-9; Ephesians 5:21-33; Psalm 127:3).
We grew up in different countries and were raised in two different religious backgrounds. Pavlo grew up in an Orthodox Christian Ukrainian family, and Erwina was raised in a Roman Catholic family in the Philippines. Now, we are both saved by the gracious love of Jesus Christ. The purpose of this website is to share to Christians (like us) and non-Christians (like us before) the Good News of Jesus Christ. Also, we would like to take the opportunity to grow spiritually and pray with you. You can send your prayer request via form below, Connect With Us.
Make Your Bible Reading Habitual
Daily Devotions from Christians 911 will help to strengthen and encourage your faith as you do the same for others. Have them delivered right to your inbox, podcast the audio devotional, access them on your mobile device through the FREE app, or listen with Spotify, iHeart Radio, Alexa, or Google Home. Seasonal Devotions for Advent and Lent are also available in both English and Spanish. Perfect for personal reflection or to share with family, friends and congregations, these seasonal meditations will help prepare you to celebrate the true meaning of these seasons.